Consulting Practice Area
“We predict that over the coming years Financial institutions will continue to invest significantly in their payments systems to keep up with technological change, consumer demand and regulatory drivers”
New Link Consulting recognises the continual evolution of the payments system: Over the past decade the world of payments has become a key area of innovation with new business models and enhanced technology, underpinned by regulatory drivers such as ISO 20022 and Basel III are also contributing towards change in the industry.
Payments modernisation is now a priority for many Financial Institutions as firms look to reduce the dependency on legacy systems and architecture, often resulting in labour intensive and time-consuming processes.
What We Do
New Link Consulting’s Payments Practice comprises of industry practitioners with first-hand experience of managing and successfully executing large scale and complex change initiatives in the Payments space across a variety of firms within the financial service industry.
Our Payment Systems and Infrastructure practice is unique in that it comprises of business consultants with a breadth of experience working on the frontier of fast-changing payments environment who can deliver tangible business benefits through the use of technology and operational change:
- Predictive & Data Analytics: Embracing data manipulation, analysis and discovery techniques to improve and streamline payment processing.
- Payment Systems Re-Platforming & Transitioning: Transition Strategy and Advisory services to help organisations take advantage of new technologies such as payment channels, service providers and payment models.
- Regulatory & Best Practice Assessment: Advisory, delivery planning and execution of business and system change to adhere to current and prepare for future, regulatory and payment network commitments.
- Payments Change & Governance: Best practice execution of change activities to successfully manage projects and provide a governance framework around payments systems.
- Settlement Risk: Independent Settlement and Liquidity Risk evaluation services.
- CLS Membership: Assist with implementation of CLS, leveraging our deep understanding of various CLS participation models, products and processes.
- Programme & Project Management: New Link Consulting’s blend of practitioner expertise along with deliver and change management skills, enables us to tailor our deliveries to the explicit requirements of our client, enabling a collaborative approach to problem solving and the execution of complex change initiatives in the Payments space.
- Operating Model: Design and implement strategic Target Operating Models (‘TOM’) for business functions and organisations, aligning to industry best practice. Identifying opportunities to create operating efficiencies by focusing on reducing risk, increasing control and optimising efficiency through people, process and technology.
Our Latest Thinking
Established in 2011, our practitioner-led service offering combines deep industry knowledge, gained through years of direct experience, with innovative change management skills.