“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln. If you are looking for the next step in your career, click on our vacancies below.
Reasons to Join
New Link Consulting provides best-in-class consulting services to our clients in the Financial Services industry, including buy-side, sell–side and market intermediaries. We combine deep industry knowledge with change management skills to deliver our services, including Business Consulting, Industry Solutions and Managed Services.
"At New Link Consulting, we offer our consultants career depth, breadth and unrivalled variety. Join us now for an exciting journey."
Dave Sissens, Partner
We believe in rewarding our people for good work by ensuring that all those who contributed to a success share in it. Excellent employee performance is recognised through regular appraisals.
Expanding Client Base
Boasting an ever-growing financial services client base we are able to offer a unique opportunity to get involved in some of the industry’s most interesting projects.
Collaboration and ongoing knowledge sharing is key to our success. At NewLink Consulting we achieve our goals by working together as a team.
Learning and Opportunities
Whether you’re an experienced professional or an industry newcomer, we believe in growth and progression. You will be empowered to develop your career supported by your career coach and ongoing training.
It’s not all about work! We have an active social committee that organises regular New Link Consulting events providing a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues and relax.
The talent at New Link Consulting can be described in one word…entrepreneurial, and this is the basis of our three stage interview process for permanent hires. At New Link Consulting we want to understand if you have the spirt and aptitude to solve problems in an entrepreneurial fashion.
For the first stage you will meet with a member of our Talent Management team who will be able to give you an insight into the organisation, career growth and projects that New Link Consulting take on. This will be a behavioural based interview, where we will look to understand your drivers and rationale behind your career decisions to date. You will also have the opportunity to ask about the position, culture and training available at New Link Consulting.
For the second stage you will meet with a senior team member who will be able to offer you in-depth business insight and future business plans whilst looking to understanding your technical ability and skills.
New Link Consulting value all hires and as such our Partners play a key part in our hiring process. The final stage will be with a Partner whereby we will look to assess your potential in the organisation via a presentation.
The combination of Talent Management / Business representative and Partner interview will give you a unique insight into the makeup of New Link Consulting, helping you to make an informed decision on your next career move. Where possible we will also look to facilitate an informal peer interview. Your point of contact throughout the interviewing experience will be a member from the Talent Management team.
Advice when interviewing:
- Understand your audience and prepare accordingly.
- Look into our company and the projects we take on. How does this compare with your experience and what transferable skills can you bring to the table?
- Remember that interviewing is a two way process. Make sure New Link Consulting is the right fit for you.
Use the form below to begin the application process:
My First Day on BA Kinetics
Hi, I’m Sheena, the newest member to the BA Kinetics Programme at New Link Consulting. I’ve worked in Financial Services for nearly 4 years across buy side research and also consulting. Here’s a little insight into my first day at New Link Consulting.
Rise and shine!
- A quick breakfast snack before being picked up by a taxi and taken to London City Airport. On my first day at New Link Consulting I am flying out to my first client assignment which will be for one of our European customers
- Having checked in for my flight, I am greeted by members of my new team and start getting to know my new colleagues. Incidentally, Tom Masters, a Partner at New Link Consulting and one of the people I met during the interview process, is the client engagement lead. I am able to quiz him on what to expect and the project plan before we touch down.
- Upon arrival, an introductory meeting with our client sponsor to discuss the project, expectations, key milestones and objectives, I am encouraged to see the transferable skills I can bring to the table.
- Settling into our desks where we will be based Monday to Friday for the next 4 months, as a team, we begin familiarising ourselves with historic pieces of work, the stakeholders we will encounter and the timeframes available. We create a detailed plan for the duration of our time understanding each other’s key strengths and skills to maximise our outputs.
- A quick intro call with my New Link Consulting Career Coach before I spend the rest of the afternoon learning more about the client organisation and planning content for a senior management meeting in week two. It really is full speed ahead.
1st day is almost over
- Finishing up for the day we head over to the hotel where I will be staying for the rest of the week and the duration of my time on assignment. Quick change of clothes and check out the hotel’s gym facilities, before heading into town for some dinner and team drinks to celebrate the first day with the client, and my first day as a New Link Consultant.
- My first day on the BA Kinetics programme at New Link Consulting has delivered on its promises – not many of my friends are able to travel with work or have a variety of work. It was an exciting way to spend my first 24 hours experiencing a new team, new client and working environment…especially for someone who loves to travel.