Consulting Practice Area
“Data is now the differentiator. Get it wrong and there are increasing consequences, get it right and there are increasing opportunities.”
We are in an age where massive amounts of data are being generated and handled by our clients every day. This data can help our clients understand where they’ve come from, where they need to go and how they can get there. Technologies such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (‘AI’) present an immeasurable opportunity to gain a competitive advantage, whether that be through new products, a new approach to customer engagement or fighting financial crime.
Simultaneously, with many organisations citing data breaches as the largest operational risk and regulatory pressures mounting we can also help our clients to prepare and mitigate these risks.
What We Do
New Link Consulting’s Data Management & Analytics Practice is a practitioner-led service comprising of business consultants with a breadth of experience working on data management and analytics engagements across financial services.
We believe that data is now at the heart of everything our clients do, and with our combined expertise in both change management and our subject matter expertise, we can advise our clients throughout the data lifecycle, providing end-to-end project governance from identification of remediation activities, through to implementation of data analytics solutions such as AI, Robotics and Machine Learning.
Our Data Management & Analytics offering encompasses both Data Remediation and Data Insights services. Our data remediation services enable our clients to enhance the intrinsic value of their existing data assets, such as through improved data governance and data quality. Our Data Insights services focuses on helping our clients to harness the extrinsic power of their data assets through diagnostic, prescriptive and predictive analytics.
- Regulatory Services: Helps our clients to meet external regulatory requirements, such as GDPR, by combining our regulatory and data management expertise.
- Data Governance: Enables our clients to effectively implement and govern their data strategy, through the development and adoption of policies, standards and technology.
- Data Sourcing: Leverages our Data Sourcing Delivery framework to ensure our clients can accurately source the right data from planning through to execution.
- Data Lineage & Data Quality: New Link Consulting are able to track data and system lineage from source to end user systems and ensure that the root cause of data quality issues are documented and remediated.
- Operating Model: Defining a Target Data Model (‘TDM’) providing a holistic overview and vision for enhancing the development and management of an organisation’s data.
- Data Analytics: Enable our clients to use AI, Robotics and Machine Learning techniques to harness the potential of their data for use cases such as predicting client trading patterns, flagging erroneous trades and spotting potential financial crime.
- Data Science: New Link Consulting have partnered with Pivigo’s PhD experienced data scientists with cross-industry experience, enabling us to deliver both expertise in financial services and data science capabilities with the focus on the tangible benefit available to the business removing the risk of ‘In-flight Architecture’ purchases.
Our Latest Thinking
Client Transitions: Navigating Tricky WatersDecember 1, 2022
Client Transitions / Data MigrationNovember 25, 2022
Established in 2011, our practitioner-led service offering combines deep industry knowledge, gained through years of direct experience, with innovative change management skills.