NEW LINK INSIGHT
Compliance Risk Assessments
Where are compliance risks lurking in your firm?
What do Firms do with the CRA?
The results of the CRA are used for a variety of purposes, including to:
Designing a bespoke CRA methodology, proportionate to the firm’s scale and complexity.
Conducting the CRA, typically in conjunction with the senior compliance team.
Analysis of the results and preparing the CRA report.
- We aim to keep the CRA as simple as possible and tailor the approach to the client’s business model and risk profile.
- We work with the firm’s CRA owner to transfer knowledge.
- We gather input to the CRA from across all 3 lines of defence and we analyse the results and help answer the ‘so what?’
- We help clients to establish clear risk ownership.
- We make the CRA actionable.
- We leverage data to identify risk.
- We have the experience, credentials and tools to complete the CRA for any regulated firm.
For further information on our approach to CRAs, or to arrange an initial discussion, please contact the Practice Lead for Compliance and Financial Crime, Peter Brooke [email@example.com]